My Carnivore 30 Day Plant Replacement Guarantee
We Guarantee your plant to arrive alive and live for 30 days or we will replace it for free!
My Carnivore carnivorous plants are shipped at the prime of their life and can live for many years if properly cared for. However, we know that the transition from our nursery to your home may be stressful for your new pet. If something happens in transit or if you just have trouble getting used to caring for your pet, you now have nothing to worry about! If your plant dies in the first 30 days, we will send you a new plant at absolutely no cost! My Carnivore is the only store that offers this kind of guarantee.
How does the 30-Day Free Plant Replacement work
We want to make it easy for you to get your replacement plant. In most cases, there is no need to mail anything back. Here is what you need to do:
1. Take a picture of your sick plant in its environment at home. We will examine your picture and give you pointers to keep your plant healthy.
2. Email your picture along with a description of what happened to email@example.com.
3. Verify your purchase by doing one of the following:
A. If you purchased your product online, include your online order number from your confirmation email or receipt.
B. If you purchased your product at a store, include the name of the store and date of purchase.
C. If you received your My Carnivore as a gift, the 30 days will be based on your pet adoption. Simply email your picture using the same email address that you used to adopt your pet.
6. Include your current shipping address in your email to us.
7. In about a week, you will receive a replacement plant and instructions on how to transplant your new plant into your existing pot or terrarium. Please keep everything we originally sent you as we will only be sending a bare-root plant with some moss.
Replacement after 30 days
If you have had your plant more than 30 days and something tragic happens to it at that point, you do not need to buy a new complete kit. We offer discounted plant replacements to existing customers. These plant replacements will include just the live plant so you can reuse your pot, soil, and any other environment that you have. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-805-966-6441 to request a discounted plant replacement.