Why Order From My Carnivore?
My Carnivore is the only place you can order award-winning carnivorous plant pets that come with everything you need to keep your plant healthy. Many people have tried Venus Flytraps and have had them die. In most cases, it is not your fault--your plant came in a pre-packaged grave that made it nearly impossible to keep alive and enjoy. My Carnivore has created a cage/terrarium environment to make it easy to keep your pet alive. If you have tried and failed, try again! We also offer two other amazing species of carnivorous plants that are much easier to keep alive and are equally as enjoyable.
Compare Us to Others
Compare My Carnivore with plants from other stores and websites:
What You Get at My Carnivore (and nowhere else):
- Each pet includes a healthly adult carnivorous plant, your choice of a Venus Flytrap, Sundew, or Nepenthes
- Every plant comes in a heavy-duty custom cage/terrarium that maintains the proper growing conditions no matter where you live
- Each cage contains bedding on the bottom that recycles water, creating the perfect humid environment
- Cages are decorated with custom My Carnivore artwork
- Each plant includes an 8 page care instruction booklet plus full web and email support
- Only at My Carnivore can you adopt your pet and receive a free adoption certificate
- A full range of product accessories, health items, decorations, and toys are available for you and your pet
- All of this for only $19.95. Order online now!
Who Is My Carnivore For?
My Carnivore is fun for adults and children alike. It is the perfect unique gift that can be enjoyed by anyone. Here are some of the many places where My Carnivore fits in:
- Carnivorous Plant Pets are the perfect first pet for children. They must feed and water it, but they don't have any messes to clean up afterwards. If Mom ends up taking care of it after a week, not a problem!
- My Carnivore pets are great for kitchens where they can eat fruit flies, houseflies, and other pests. They are the perfect chemical-free, house-friendly pesticide.
- My Carnivore pets are great for apartments and dorm rooms where other pets aren't allowed or just don't have enough room.
- Carnivorous plants make a great educational item for school-aged children. They can learn about their pet and the other 600 species of insect-eating plants worldwide!
- My Carnivore pets are completely safe, 100% hypo-allergenic and can get along with any other housepets or houseplants.
- Don't worry about continously spending money. Your kit comes with everything you need for years and you can always find bugs for free!
Try a My Carnivore Pet Today. Order anywhere else and you won't get a complete pet, just a plant in a plastic pot.
About My Carnivore
My Carnivore believes that carnivorous plants are one of nature's best inventions! Charles Darwin described the venus flytrap as one of the most fascinating things he has ever seen. We are proud to sell the highest quality carnivorous plants while also providing a great learning medium for people of all ages.
My Carnivore believes in preserving nature and protecting natural plants. We hope you can help save carnivorous plants by taking care of yours and sharing it with others. None of our plants are obtained from illegal field collections, and we do not harm the plants' natural environment in any way.
Please contact us with any questions or to learn more about the company or our products.
The My Carnivore concept was created in 2002, and the first product was made in 2003. We have sold pets to happy owners all across the country. My Carnivore is currently headquarterd in Robertsdale, Alabama .
20725 County Road 87
Robertsdale, AL 36567